Villa Imperiale in Pesaro by Wei Luo
photo of villa Imperiale in Pesaro
view from garden
guestroom & swimmingpool
sitaution (zoom in)
groundfloor (zoom in)
study models of building's location
The Villa Imperiale (1530-1536) in Pesaro was built by order of Eleonora Gonzaga for her husband Francesco Maria della Rovere. It is made of two buildings. About 100 years later, based of the Sforza-villa which was built in 1452, Girolamo Genga created a overall "new" object with a continuation-part and a gardens which is closely related to the landscape.
The task of the design is to build out this villa into a tract house with guest rooms, swimming pool and a garden.